Doorstep Retail Solutions Pvt, Ltd. (“DRSPL”) is the licensed owner of the brand milkbasket
and the website
www.milkbasket.com (”The Site”) from Aaidea Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (“ASPL”). DRSPL
respects your privacy. This
services provided by the Site you agree to the collection and use of your data by DRSPL in the manner
What information is, or may be, collected from you?
Information shared during onboarding or any interactions with DRSPL assets
We may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable Information. We may collect this information through various means and in various places through the Services, including account registration forms, contact us forms, or when you otherwise interact with us. When you sign up to use the Services, you create a user profile. We shall ask you to provide only such Information which is for lawful purpose connected with our Services and necessary to be collected by us for
The current data fields that might be requested for are:
▪ Mobile phone Number
▪ Zip Code
▪ Demographic information (age / gender / occupation / education )
Information collected during service use
▪ In addition to any personally identifiable information or other information that you choose to submit to us, we may use a variety of technologies that automatically (or passively) collect certain information whenever you visit or interact with the Services. This Usage Information may include the browser that you are using, the URL that referred you to our Services, all of the areas within our Services that you visit, and the time of day, among other information.
▪ In case of our call centre, we may record calls for quality and training purposes.
Information collected by mobile applications
▪ Our Services are primarily provided through the Mobile Application. We may collect and use technical data and related information, including but not limited to, technical information about your device, system and application software, and peripherals, that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support and other services to you (if any) related to such Mobile Applications.
▪ When you use any of our Mobile Applications, the Mobile Application may automatically collect and store some or all of the following information from your mobile device in addition to the Device Information, including without limitation:
▪ Your preferred language and country site (if applicable)
▪ The manufacturer and model of your mobile device
▪ Your mobile operating system
▪ The type of mobile internet browsers you are using
▪ Your geolocation
▪ Information about how you interact with the Mobile Application and any of our web sites to which the Mobile Application links, such as how many times you use a specific part of the Mobile Application over a given time period, the amount of time you spend using the Mobile Application, how often you use the Mobile Application, actions you take in the Mobile Application and how you
engage with the Mobile Application
▪ Information to allow us to personalize the services and content available through the Mobile Application
How do we collect the Information?
DRSPL will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration
process, on-line survey or any combination thereof. The Site may contain links to other Web sites. DRSPL is
responsible for the privacy practices of such Web sites which it does not own, manage or control. The Site
third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and
third-party cookies (such as the Double Click cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on
someone's past visits to the Site.
How is information used?
DRSPL will use your personal information to provide personalized features to you on the Site and to
promotional offers to you through the Site and other channels. DRSPL will also provide this information to
business associates and partners to get in touch with you when necessary to provide the services requested
you. DRSPL will use this information to preserve transaction history as governed by existing law or policy.
DRSPL may also use contact information internally to direct its efforts for product improvement, to contact
as a survey respondent, to notify you if you win any contest; and to send you promotional materials from
contest sponsors or advertisers. DRSPL will also use this information to serve various promotional and
advertising materials to you via display advertisements through the Google Ad network on third party
You can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display network ads using
Ads Preferences Manager. Information about Customers on an aggregate (excluding any information that may
identify you specifically) covering Customer transaction data and Customer demographic and location data
provided to partners of DRSPL for the purpose of creating additional features on the website, creating
appropriate merchandising or creating new products and services and conducting marketing research and
statistical analysis of customer behaviour and transactions.
With whom your information will be shared
DRSPL will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with
DRSPL does not rent, sell or share your personal information and will not disclose any of your personally
identifiable information to third parties. In cases where it has your permission to provide products or
services you've requested and such information is necessary to provide these products or services the
information may be shared with DRSPL's business associates and partners. DRSPL may, however, share consumer
information on an aggregate with its partners or third parties where it deems necessary.?| In addition DRSPL
use this information for promotional offers, to help investigate, prevent or take action regarding unlawful
illegal activities, suspected fraud, potential threat to the safety or security of any person, violations
subpoenas, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such
What choice are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of your information?
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under its control, DRSPL has in
appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, DRSPL servers are accessible only
authorized personnel and your information is shared with employees and authorised personnel on a need to
basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you. Although DRSPL will
to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means
the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this site, you agree that DRSPL will have no
for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
How can you correct inaccuracies in the information?
To correct or update any information you have provided, the Site allows you to do it online. In the event
loss of access details you can send an e-mail to:?| email@example.com
DRSPL reserves the right to change or update this policy at any time. Such changes shall be effective
immediately upon posting to the Site.
Doorstep Retail Solutions Pvt Ltd CIN: U52100HR2016PTC058127 Khewat/ Khata No 57, Killa No.3,
Village & Post Office Kherki Daula
Near Manesar Toll Plaza, Gurugram, Gurgaon (Haryana), -122001